As requested by MamiReen, here is the recipe for the meatballs gravy; Bechamel Sauce. This recipe is from http://www.davidrocco.com/recipes/sauces/bechamel.asp (must take from the expert!). Actually we never really measured the ingredients, but for someone who is learning it is better for me to give a recipe with exact measurement. So, do try and give me some feedback....
2.5oz butter (70g)
2.5oz flour (70g)
4 1/2 cup milk (1 liter)
1. In a saucepan, heat up milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
2. In another saucepan, melt butter and immediately add flour.
3. Lower heat and mix until butter has absorbed all the flour and the consistency is that of a thick dough. Make sure butter/flour mixture do not burn or brown.
4. Remove from heat and whisk a couple ladles of heated milk into butter/flour mixture.
5. Whisk until flour has absorbed all of the milk.
6. Place saucepan back on the burner and whisk in the remainder of the milk on medium heat.