Salam... Ni dinner malam semalam. Saya dapat resipi ni dari Food network: Courtesy Racheal Ray. Cubalah. Simple je. Boleh makan dengan salad yang dicadangkan. Tapi saya makan dengan salad yang saya buat sendiri. Resipi salad saya nanti saya tempek dalam entry yang lain ya.
Spicy Shrimp and Spaghetti Aglio Olio
2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley (a couple of handfuls)
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
Coarse salt, about 1 teaspoon
2 tablespoons (a couple of generous drizzles) extra-virgin olive oil
Spaghetti Aglio Olio:
1/4 cup (4 turns around the pan in a light stream) extra-virgin olive oil
1 (2-ounce) tin anchovy fillets
6 to 8 large cloves garlic, crushed and minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley, a couple of handfuls
1 pound spaghetti, cooked to al dente
Tomato and Onion Salad, as an accompaniment Crusty bread, as an accompaniment.
1. Combine shrimp with next 6 ingredients and toss to coat shrimp evenly.
2. Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat, then add half of the shrimp.
3. Cook shrimp 3 minutes until pink and just firm.
4. Remove shrimp to a warm platter and repeat process with remaining shrimp.
5. Return pan to heat and reduce heat to medium low.
6. Add 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
7. Add anchovies, garlic, and pepper flakes to oil.
8. Break up anchovies with a wooden spoon until they melt away into the oil and garlic mixture.
9. Toss spaghetti in the pan with parsley and the garlic oil, then season with a little coarse salt, to your taste.
10. Top servings of garlic and oil spaghetti with spicy shrimp and serve with Tomato and Onion Salad and Crusty Bread.
Cook's Notes: Prepare the shrimp while the pasta is cooking. Prep your garlic and parsley for aglio olio and set them, as well as drained pasta and remaining ingredients all within arm's reach of your stove top. The aroma will be intense! Cooked anchovies have a salted-nutty (rather than fishy) taste that compliments the garlic as it sweetens and softens.