Sunday, November 23, 2008
Mini Almond Bundt Cakes ...
Resipi dari Cabaran Dapur Rnet. Kepada yang berminat boleh layari laman web Resipidotnet. Saya buat last week bersama beberapa adjustment. Kira improvised ler. Saya buat saiz mini cupcakes dan dapat 20biji. So far, tak lekang. Saya letak papercup dlm tin acuan tart. Hasilnya sedap mengikut tekak ku dan hubby.... oh ya, resipi dari Martha stewart.
Mini Almond Bundt Cakes
* 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pans (saya guna marjerin)
* 6 tablespoons sliced almonds (avoid)
* 1/3 cup coarsely chopped almonds (saya guna ground hazelnut)
* 5 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar (avoid)
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg (avoid)
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup sour cream, or plain yogurt (1/2 cup UHT milk)
* 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar (avoid)
* 3 to 4 tablespoons milk (avoid)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously butter six mini Bundt pans; set aside. Spread sliced almonds out on a baking pan, and toast until golden brown. Transfer nuts to a bowl to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chopped almonds, light-brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside. In another medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine 6 tablespoons butter and granulated sugar. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg; beat until combined. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, and beat until smooth. Add 1/3 of reserved flour mixture and half of sour cream; beat to combine. Repeat. Add final third of flour mixture, and beat to combine.
4. Fill each Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons batter, and spread evenly with a small offset spatula or spoon. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of reserved almond-spice mixture. Top with additional 3 tablespoons batter; the batter should come to within 1/2 inch of the rims of the pans.
5. Bake until cakes are golden brown and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer cakes to a wire rack to cool completely. Unmold cakes. Place cakes, flat sides down, on a wire rack placed over a baking pan.
To make one large Bundt cake instead of six small ones, double this recipe and bake in a 10-inch Bundt pan for 45 to 50 minutes.
For topping: Saya guna coklat daim dari resipi Sherina Rnet: 100g daim dan 1/4 cup susu UHT, masak secara double boiler sehingga caramel dlm coklat cair.
Posted by SyaHani at 10:20 PM