2 pounds (6 med) potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 1/2 cups lowfat milk
3 Tbls. butter or margarine
4 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper, to taste
In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in two inches of boiling water, covered, for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain thoroughly.
Then shake the potatoes over low heat one to two minutes to dry thoroughly. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer; reserve.
Place milk, butter and garlic in a small saucepan; set over medium-low heat and simmer until heated through. Beat into potatoes until thoroughly mixed and fluffy. Mix in additional milk, if necessary, to reach the desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
* Kalau malas, boil potatoes and garlic and mashed with butter. milk, salt and pepper.
Sausage - beli kat supermarket, and steam or grill or fry. Ikut selera masing-masing.
Waldorf Salad Recipe @ http://elise.com/recipes/a
* 1/2 cup chopped, slightly toasted walnuts (used toasted almond)
* 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced (or a 1/4 cup of raisins)
* 1 sweet apple, cored and chopped (used mixed of red and green apples)
* 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
* 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
* Lettuce (avoid)
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise (or yogurt) and the lemon juice. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper. Mix in the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts. Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce.