Ni breakfast anak-anak... Dah lama buat cuma baru nak update. Resipinya ada di website ini: http://www.foodtv.ca/recipes/recipedetails.aspx?dishid=7374
- 1 x loaf sour dough bread
- 3 tbsp soft butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 1 jar roasted peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 x eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 chopped fresh Italian herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme
- Butter bread and cut into ½ inch pieces.
- In a sauté pan add olive oil. Add mushrooms and onions and sauté until most of the liquid has dissipated. Add spinach, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix provolone and goat cheese together in a bowl. Reserve 3 tbsps of cheese mixture. Add peppers, artichokes and olives and fold together.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper.
- In a 9 inch baking dish layer bread along the bottom and top with the cheese and vegetable mixture. Repeat each one more time and top with a sprinkle of remaining cheese.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the top and sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 –35 minutes or until golden brown and slightly firm.