menu makan malam istimewa kami sekeluarga. Saya ubah sedikit resipi asal yang saya sertakan dibawah. saya saji bersama salad pea sprout.
Chili-rubbed tilapia with asparagus and lemon
2 pounds asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons chili powder - can use sweet Hungarian paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic, powder
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1 pound tilapia, Pacific sole or other firm white fish fillets - can use dory fillets
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put asparagus in a steamer basket, place in the pan, cover and steam until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a large plate, spreading out to cool.
2. Combine chili powder, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt on a plate. Dredge fillets in the spice mixture to coat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook until just opaque in the center, gently turning halfway, 5 to 7 minutes total. Divide among 4 plates.
4. Immediately add lemon juice, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and asparagus to the pan and cook, stirring constantly, until the asparagus is coated and heated through, about 2 minutes.
5. Serve the asparagus with the fish.