Hari ni saya nak share resipi cupcake yang simple, gebu dan sedap. Resipi mudah dan tak banyak kerenah cupcake ni.
½ cup butter (I used margerine)
¾ cup sugar ( I used 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp)
Zest of 2 oranges
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon orange oil ( I avoid)
1 ½ cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup milk
¼ cup orange juice
6 oranges, halved cored (12 skins) ( I avoid)
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and orange zest until creamy, about 3 minutes.
3. Add vanilla, orange oil if used and eggs one at a time, beating one minute after each addition.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in three stages, alternating with the milk and orange juice taking care to begin and end with the dry ingredients.
5. Divide all also within 12 orange peels cored and raised in the cavities of a muffin pan.
6. Bake on center rack at 350 ° for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean.
7. Unmold and cool completely before frosting.
Original website: http://www.cupcakesandrecipes.com/orange-cupcakes/