Hari ni saya nak share resipi crepes yang saya rasa senang dibuat dan sedap. Boleh dimakan bersama Nutella, madu, maple syrup, pisang dan macam2 lain. Di sini saya sertakan resipi oleh Chef Gary Mehigan dan cara penyediaan yang beliau selalu lakukan. Saya hanya buat crepesnya sahaja.
Thanks to Chef Gary Mehigan from Masterchef Australia for te awesome recipe and tips.
Perfect Pancake (Crepe)
1 cup (150g) plain flour
2 cups (500ml) milk
1 tablespoon caster sugar, plus extra to serve
60g unsalted butter
Spray oil, for frying
Lemon juice, to serve (I avoid)
1. Sift flour into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk and sugar until combined.
3. Make a slight well in the centre
of the flour and pour in egg mixture, incorporating the flour into the batter from the inside out,
whisking until smooth.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat until a light nutty brown colour.
5. Cool slightly, then whisk butter into the pancake mixture until combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to rest.
5. Spray oil onto the base of 22cm non-stick frying pan set over low heat.
6. Holding the pan at a 45° angle, scoop a small ladle of the pancake batter, about scant 1/4 cup, and pour the batter in at the top of the pan. This allows the batter to run around the pan to form a thin even pancake.
7. As the pancake sets, little bubbles will appear on the surface. Cook for 1 minute on the first side, loosening the edges slightly with a palette knife, then turn and cook for a further 30 seconds on the other side.
8. Sprinkle a plate with caster sugar. Turn pancake out onto plate, sprinkle with more sugar and squeeze over lemon juice. (I avoid this part coz my kids don't like lemon)
9. Repeat with remaining batter.