As salam and good morning to all my viewers,
Today I would like to share cupcake recipe. Seeing that we have cold press juicer, so we have extract from the carrots that is so dry and perfect for carrot cake.
Here is the recipe. This recipe is not mine. I got it from Pinterest. (I forgot the link, so sorry).
2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 2/3 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup shredded carrot (packed)
1/2 cup toasted walnuts (chopped)
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients except carrot and walnut. Set aside
3. Beat eggs and sugar until pale
4. Add vegetable oil and vinegar and mixed well.
5. Add the dry ingredient batch by batch and mixed well after each batch.
6. Add carrot and walnuts and mixed well.
7. Spoon batter into lined muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in centres of cupcakes comes out clean.
9. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before removing from pan to rack.