Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sardine fried rice


As salam and a very good day to all my viewers.

Today, I would like to share my very own recipe. Who knows that something come inside this can, can be very delicious. This is the sardine that I used. 



Here is the photo of my fried rice. 





Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

4-5 cups of cold rice (break the lump)
1 big red onion (sliced thinly)
1-2 tbsp chili paste
10-12 pieces of long beans (cut into 1cm long)
¼ of purple cabbage (sliced thinly)
2-3 pieces of sardine (crushed)
2-3 tsp of ground garlic
salt
oil

Methods:
1. Sautéed the red onion until soft.
2. Add in garlic powder and chili paste and cooked for 2-4 minutes.
3. Add in sardine and mixed well.
4. Add in the vegetables and cooked until the vegetable half done.
5. Add in rice and mix well.
6. Season the rice with salt and pepper accordingly.
7. Served.




No comments: